Wednesday, November 16, 2016

I'll Show You My Blessings...


I'll Show You My Blessings - 30 Things I am thankful for!

This month I am collaborating with my good friend Katie and fellow bloggers ChristinaDara and Tracy. We are talking about our blessings, what am I thankful for. Let me start off by saying my life is not perfect but I am thankful for everything I have. 


  • David - As much as he's a pain in my butt, as much as he drives me up the wall and no matter how much he makes me want to slap him upside the head with a frying pan...I love this man. I wouldn't change a hair on his head. I can't imagine my life without him. The way my kids and I have fallen for this man is undescribable. He's my king, my beast, my hulk, my knight in shining armour. He is my lifeline. I know I can be difficult. But he is so patient with me, so calm, understanding and put my crazy ass in my place when need be. I really don't know what I've done to be so blessed with such a wonderful man.
  • My kids, ALL of them! The ones that grew in my belly and grew in my heart! Without them I would not be the mother I am today. Each and every single one of make me the mother I am. They amaze me. Every single day they show me a new part of them. Their growing little minds are amazed with the simplest things in life. For instance today Logan is amazed with Firetrucks. The sound, the color, everything about them amazes him, The joy they bring to him is amazing. Can you remember the last time something brought you such joy to your life? It's a firetruck to us, but to him it's like fireworks on Fourth of July or even seeing Santa on Christmas. My children give me hope, hope for the future. I've always said when Bryan was younger that I am not raising a boy, I am raising a man. That goes along with all of my children. Since we are a blended family, it's all teamwork raising these children. I am raising young men and a young lady. I am very big on manners and respect. Something this day and age I feel society is lacking. I try every single day to have the patients that my children have with me.
  • My family...yep you read it right. I'm thankful for my family.  As much as we have our...hmmm differences? I wouldn't be the person I am TODAY if it wasn't for them. 
  • My job..jobs? - I am a stay at home mom and also a Scentsy Consultant. I'm so thankful that David can provide for us with a roof over our heads, clothes on our bodies, and food on the table. I love being able to take care of him, the kids and our home. Being home with the kids, cleaning the house and taking care of my family may not earn me an actual paycheck but it's MY job. A job I wouldn't trade for anything in this world. Scentsy is for me. I love meeting new people, I love when my house smells amazing, making my own hours and the commission checks? I love being able to buy my family dinner, pay a bill, start a savings. But this one coming up, CHRISTMAS!
  • Alcohol - I feel that's self explanatory but just sayin'
  • My friends - I may not have many but the one's I do have mean the world to me. I'm no perfect person and I know I suck at keeping in touch with some but after all these years with all my ups and downs in life I definitely know who my true friend's are.
  • Waking up every morning - David and my kids are my reason for waking up...mainly because they are loud as fu@# LOL 
  • Sex - again self explanatory
  • Technology - Unfortunately with this day and age we all need technology in our lives. 
  • Facebook/Instagram/Social Media - Connecting us with people who are too far....or I'm too lazy to go see. Kidding everyone's lives are so crazy!
  • Comfy Bed - We all love a comfy bed. 
  • America
  • Our 2nd amendment
  • Our service men and women. (Thank you to my Veteran honey David for serving in the Navy)
  •  
  • The place I call home 
  • My health 

  • Music - It's my drug...When i'm stressed out, anxiety off the charts or my depression hates my life, music brings me to a happy place. 
  • Shop from home! With my anxiety it really helps me out on not having to go to the store to go food shopping!
  • My free time!
  • Caller ID! To avoid people! LOL People stress me out so it's great I can ignore you pain in the ass' when need be but know I love yall! <3
  • Books!
  • HULU!
  • LULAROE!...Leggings!
  • My comfy couch!
  • Hot water..I love hot showers.
  • Food...Chinese is my fave!
  • Make up...without it I highly doubt David would have even looked at me! LOL 
  • My blog. My outlet.
  • YOU! <3

I'm Thankful for much more of course but Thanks to our awesome Country we have the ability to be thankful for so much.

Tell me in the comments a few things you're thankful for!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's a sad obsession I have! Randys and Irma's are my fave! I'm having an online party this friday night! Let me know if you want an invite!

      Delete
  2. Yes to the music. I'm there with you in that one.

    ReplyDelete