Wednesday, December 21, 2016

I'll Show You My....Holiday Decor!


I'll Show You My Holiday Decorations!

This month I am collaborating with my fellow bloggers KatieChristinaDara and Tracy. We are talking about our Holiday Decorations! Eeek! Who doesn't love the Holiday's?!?

I totally get why people dread this time of year and why others love it! For me it depends on the day! LOL I HATE the cold! Beyond HATE it! I'm a sunshine and warm weather girl! But something about the decorations just bring me joy. I have friends and family in places where they don't see snow and I get sad honestly. Christmas and New Years to me personally as much as I hate it need's snow. I'm not sure if it's just because I grew up in Jersey and 80% of Christmas' had snow until these past few years? (Who ticked off Mother Nature?!) We've had snow on Halloween and Thanksgiving LOL Seem's to me Mother Nature is a little confused but who knows!

But anyway's....if you know me you know I STINK at decorating! I'm not going to even pretend or take credit here. Normally when I do something, someone (Ahhmmm Katie) comes behind me and redecorates! LOL But this year David took over her job. I couldn't be more happy with the turnout! 


This year we upgraded the stockings! Normally I go to The Dollar Store and get $1 stocking's and some Glitter Glue Pens and write our names. But Walmart had these for I think $8 each? We've got, Daddy (David), Mamma (Me), Bryan, Braycen, Adalyn and Logan! I'm a bad fur mommy and don't have one for Axel....yet. With his behavior he's totally getting coal! Kidding!





I love that David did kind of a Pinterest DIY here! He used wrapping paper to wrap the wall decor and even the glass on our end table! How adorable is Santa's List Warmer? I got him as a bundle deal and my house smells TUMMY too!




Normally I'm a fake tree girl! But this year David talked me into getting a real tree! I LOVE it! I'm hoping to score another star and tree skirt once all Holiday decorations go on sale! Where do you get your decorations from? Tell me in the comment's below!




Looking in from the kitchen into the dining room! I simply can't get enough of it! David was a little creative and hung some ornaments on the ceiling too! The kids absolutely LOVED it! David did an amazing job! He's definitely on decorating duty from now on! So tell me who decorates your house? Where do you get your decorations? Tell me below in the comments!






From my family to yours!



1 comment: